Blackthorn Pines Luxury Lakeside Lodge & Fishing
Blackthorn Pines Lake with Luxury Lakeside Lodge gives you the opportunity to enjoy luxury accommodation while fishing on your own private 1.5 acre Carp Lake.
Sleeping up to 6 people including up to 3 anglers, the lodge has 2 en-suite bedrooms with super-king beds which look directly out at the lake. It also boasts a large modern open plan living area, with 50” flat screen TV, Wifi and a large minimalist kitchen which is equipped with everything you could need on a self catering break away.
We designed the lodge to the highest standards, to give you a luxury apartment feel right on the waters edge, your rods are literally a few feet from your patio doors, allowing you to fish day and night from the lodge in comfort.
- The Living Area includes
- 50” LED TV with Freeview HD channels and radio
- Delux four-seater corner sofa and 2 seater sofa
- Large dining table and benches
- The Bedroom was designed with a great night’s sleep in mind Super-king divan bed with 1500 pocket sprung mattress It is possible to split the super-king bed into two standard-sized single beds on request
- Large double door wardrobe
- Bedroom fitted with black-out curtains
- All bed linen provided
- The Bathroom is fully tiled in a modern wet-room style
- Overhead rain shower and hand-held attachment
- Toilet, sink, heated towel rail
- Large mirror with touch screen light and demister facility and shave point
The lake sits in farmland with mature trees surrounded by hedgerows and stunning views. The waters edge has been planted with over 1400 reeds and irises, which although only planted spring 2022 are already starting to make the lake look well established and fit into its surroundings. A great home for the 60 specimen carp which reside in its depths!
All in all we hope we have provided everything you could wish for to have a fantastic, peaceful fishing trip in great surroundings and that little bit of extra luxury from the lodge!
Blackthorn Pines Lake Exclusive Fri-Mon Mon-Fri Week
2023 27 Mar - 30 Oct '23 £1,200 £1,400 £2,300
30 Oct - 27 Nov '23 (NOV) £1,050 £1,200 £1,950
27 Nov - 22 Dec '23 (DEC) £995 £1,150 £1,850
5 Jan - 2 Feb 2024 (JAN) £850 £1,095 £1,595
2 Feb - 1 Mar 2024 (FEB) £995 £1,095 £1,795
1 Mar - 25 Mar 2024 (MAR) £1,050 £1,250 £1,995
25 Mar - 28 Oct 2024 £1,200 £1,400 £2,300
28 Oct - 29 Nov 2024 (NOV) £1,050 £1,250 £1,950
29 Nov - 20 Dec 2024 (DEC) £995 £1150 £1,795
27 Dec - 3 Jan 2024 N/A N/A £1,995
Additional Angler £120 £150 £180
Additional Guest (Non Angler) £75 £100 £100
PRICES ARE FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE INCLUDING 2 ANGLERS.
THERE IS THE OPTION OF ADDING UP TO 2 MORE GUESTS WITH ONE ABLE TO FISH. (Charged at the Additional Angler/Guests Rates)
The lodge has 2 Ensuite bedrooms with super king beds which can be made up as 2 singles.
The lodge also has a small double sofabed i nthe living area, ideal for children.
The Fish at Blackthorn Pines
59 fish were stocked into The Pines lake (the same strain of fast growing fish from VS Fisheries, that were originally stocked into the Blackthorn lake many years ago), along with some of our own home grown fish, were stocked in winter 2022. The average size worked out at 18lb including a common and mirrors to over 20lb with the biggest mirror of 31lb 6oz. Having stocked VS C5 year class fish before, we hope by summer 2023 we 40% of the fish will be over 20lb.
There really are some special looking fish in here. From fully scaled and apple slices, to linears and even a true leather carp. We are so excited to see how they thrive. We anticipate the fishing could be a little easier than the blackthorn main lake, especially to begin with, but it’s still of a stock level that it’s aimed at the experienced specimen carp angler with room for these stunning fish to grow to their full potential.
The Journeyman’s Tale Vlog
“This trip sees me at the all new Blackthorn Pines lake and lodge on the Blackthorn Fishery complex in Shropshire. See how I get on at this new venue with luxury accommodation and quality carp fishing.”
**WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE AN AVAILABILITY CALENDAR. **
PLEASE SEND US A FACEBOOK MESSAGE OR EMAIL US WITH SOME DETAILS AND WE WELL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AVAILABILITY.
WEEKEND/MIDWEEK OR WEEK? HOW MANY GUESTS? PREFERRED DATES?
Sorry, we do not allow children under 8 or pets.
Our preferred way of taking booking enquiries is via our Facebook page: Blackthorn Fishery
In your message please enter your preferred dates and duration of your holiday and we will get back to you to confirm availability.
Using Facebook means we can easily send you pictures/videos and up to date information about the fishery.
Alternatively, you can Email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
To book your holiday we require you to have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and filled in our Reservations form stating the preferred accommodation and number of guests/anglers.
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking, with the remaining balance to be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. Our preferred means of payment is via BACS, but we also accept cheques (details on the Booking Form).
This is important!
Please read the Terms & Conditions and take note of the following before contacting us to book your holiday:
- Due to the proximity to the water, holidays at Blackthorn Fishery are only suitable for people aged 8 years and over. Anglers aged 8-16 years must be accompanied by and adult. Babies who are not yet mobile are allowed.
- No dogs or other domestic animals allowed.
- We do not accept bookings for all male or all female groups.
- Bait boats are allowed on the Pines Lake.
- All visitors and guests visit Blackthorn Fishery strictly at their own risk. No liability for any accidents or injuries will be accepted.
- For the Guest cancellation policy and other details about your stay please see the Terms & Conditions
This project has been funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development