The North Lodge
The North Lodge sits at the most northern edge of the lake and faces south, catching the sunshine for most of the day. It sits on a double swim and so can accommodate 2 anglers fishing two rods each.
The Living Area includes..
- 32” LED TV with Freeview HD channels and radio
- Blu-Ray DVD player (with HDMI and USB connectivity)
- Delux four-seater corner sofa with integrated double (4’) sofa bed (linen not provided)
- Extending dining table and chairs
The Bedroom was designed with a great night’s sleep in mind..
- Super-king divan bed with 1500 pocket sprung mattress
- It is possible to split the super-king bed into two single beds on request
- Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors
- French doors with black-out curtains
- All bed linen provided
The Bathroom is fully tiled in a modern wet-room style..
- Overhead rain shower and hand-held attachment
- Toilet, sink, heated towel rail
- Large mirror with touch screen light and demister facility and shave point
- Towels provided
The Kitchen has a sleek, modern design, is very spacious and well equipped..
- Gas oven with integrated grill, and gas hob
- Large integrated fridge-freezer
- Microwave, toaster, kettle and all cutlery/crockery provided
The large sliding doors open out from the living area onto the sandstone patio which joins directly onto the spacious gravelled double-swim fishing peg. French doors from the bedroom lead onto the path at the side of the lodge, which also leads to the swim for quick access to the rods in the night.
- Outdoor furniture: Picnic table and two sun loungers
- Outdoor lighting controllable with dimmer switches
- Large lockable galvanised steel container for all fishing gear/bait
Fishing from the North Lodge
- Large double swim which can accommodate 2 anglers
- Islands to the left and right
- Longest cast to the centre of the lake is approx 56 yards